One of my NYR (New Year’s Resolutions) was to really amp up the number of times I post to my blog. Last year I switched from using Flash to HTML5 for my site, both to increase traffic from Google as well as to make www.crimsoncrayon.com more iPad friendly. I have been immensely happy with the result using Word Press, however, I have seen a lot of things that needed to be added and changed. Also, as a result of beginning to read “Likeable Social Media” by Dave Kerpen, I setup a Facebook page devoted to my art.
For anyone that has tried to use more than just the very basic of features of Facebook, you will know that it sometimes can be a real monster. Never-the-less, changing the profile picture on your page is relatively easy until you want to maximize the picture size while maintaining the correct placement and dimensions for the thumbnail… which I still have to do. In the meantime, I wanted to change the default image to something more interesting which is why I created this image.
So please “Like” it if you like it… and comment on it too if you are so inclined. I am always open for comments and criticisms.