It seems there is a bug in the software I use to track how many hits and from what countries they come from. Its called BBCLONE… and I have been using it for years now… but this past week, ALL of my stats got reset somehow for some reason. So… it is good that lately I had been taking an active interest in this info, and I have been able to restore it back to a point that will at least reflect most of this information correctly.
I have added 3 new images to my latest sketchbook. All 3 are from some sort of reference photo which I don’t (although I should) use very often. Using reference photos has its good and bad points I find. One the one had, I do not have to struggle to come up with an interesting pose and I also get a base for costumes and so on. But I find that they lack something to them. I try to be very loose when drawing from photographs.
Finally, it was suggested to me that the thumbnail navigation system should be a different colour. Instead of altering that, I moved the initial location of the navi bar to an area on the screen that is brighter, thereby making the icons more easily read.
Cheers for now!